Life is precious.
But how do you make the most of your life?
Here are a few tips on how to make the most of your time on earth.
1. It starts with appreciating the ‘small’ things in life – the smell of the
morning, the gift of a smile. Be grateful.
2. Follow your passion and you can create a life you can be proud of. The
formula is really simple: find what makes you useful and happy.
3. Speak for those who have no voice. Make a difference in someone else’s
4. Help others, love fully, judge less, and take care of your body and your
5. Help your family and make sure they are okay.
6. Heal, if you need to be healed, forgive if you need to forgive, learn to
love if that is your lesson.
7. Strive for a healthier, more purposeful life to get to the bones of
8. Listen, breathe, and seek for the answers to who you are and what you are
meant to do, as they are unique to all of us.
9. Face and accept pain and hurt, and to act in spite of fear.
10. Discover who we truly are – and live that life.
11. Use your own sense of self to look at others without judgement, see them
with clear eyes and exercise compassion.
12. Remember to be present in each moment, see what beautiful thing is here
now, no matter how small.
13. Take the time to really look carefully and contemplate.
14. Stay in the present and know we are where we are supposed to be.
15. Get to know the true nature of mind, seeing thoughts and emotions for
what they really are – just clouds passing by in the sky.
16. Extend love, kindness, and compassion to people around you including friends of friends.