Husband and wife: Who pays what?

Nowadays, many homes have 2 bread winners. When a husband is not able to keep a steady job,the onus in on the wife to make ends which usually add to the burden she already feels regarding the household and caring for children.  If because of  illness or disability the husband is not able to work,that is a different matter.  Perhaps, the husband had recently lost his job,that is discouraging for the man and he needs to be emotionally supported, however we are talking about during normal times. It is hard for a wife to gave love connections with a husband who does not help to support the family.

Most husband feel guilty if the wife is the sole source of support
financially but some men are content to let their wife bear the whole
burden. I am not trying to imply that women should never work. The
problem we are talking about now is not whether or not the wife should
work or even how much but whether or not the husband is doing is part.

Some men do work, but there wives have been devastated because of the
irresponsible way their husband handle money. Some of them recent their
husbands for relying on them to bring money home and raise the children
while they sit around and do minimal work,  waiting for the “right job”
or not being able to keep a job.

Many wives have come to me for advise,
bitter that they have less time to care for their children and
everything else because their husbands are irresponsible.  This has
caused many heartache and much resentment
Husbands,  you
will go a long way in helping your wife feel loved and respected if you
are a responsible leader in the area of supporting your family
financially.

15 comments

1. Free Robux 6 March, 2018 at 23:45 Reply

Can I just say what a reduction to find someone who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know learn how to carry a difficulty to light and make it important. Extra people must learn this and perceive this side of the story. I cant imagine youre not more common since you undoubtedly have the gift.

2. P2000 meldingen 12 March, 2018 at 19:51 Reply

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is wanted on the internet, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

3. P2000 12 March, 2018 at 22:36 Reply

I’d need to test with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

4. presurizador de pelotas 28 March, 2018 at 18:54 Reply

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So good to seek out any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web site is one thing that’s wanted on the web, somebody with a little originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the web!

5. how to get free robux 31 March, 2018 at 15:35 Reply

There are some attention-grabbing cut-off dates in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity however I will take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! Added to FeedBurner as well

6. roblox hack 1 April, 2018 at 01:59 Reply

7. presurizador de pelotas 1 April, 2018 at 13:27 Reply

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now.

But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning
    the supply?

8. djpunjab 7 April, 2018 at 21:15 Reply

9. instagram likes 12 April, 2018 at 23:56 Reply

This is the suitable blog for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic. You realize so much its virtually hard to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

Post a new comment