Flirting, at its most basic, is playfully showing you are romantically attracted to someone. If you are ready to flirt with someone, you should already know you are sexually attracted to them, and like them! It might seem nerve-wracking to start flirting and put yourself out there, but fear not—it’s normal to be nervous around someone you. really like, and there are ways to seem confident and pull off a successful flirtation.
- Keep the conversation casual.
- Talk about the other person’s interests.
- Compliment early without giving all your feelings away.
- Tease gently without room for misinterpretation
- End on a good note.
- Use body language and eye contact when talking in person.
- Brush lightly and briefly with your hand.