Daughter of the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, John Odigie-Oyegun- Eniyemamwen Oyegun got married to Umaso Eketu, a flying officer in the Nigerian Air Force, today.
The colourful wedding ceremony took place in Lagos at Archbishop Vining Memorial Church Cathedral and the reception at the Haven Event Centre.
Hundreds of political heavyweight were in attendance and the list is endless. Dignitaries at the well-attended church wedding and reception included:
- the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki;
- Speaker House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara represented by House Deputy Chief Whip, Pally Iriase;
- wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, represented by former Plateau deputy governor, Pallen Tallen;
- first interim Chairman of the APC, Bisi Akande;
- APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu, represented by former Lagos State Deputy Governor, Femi Pedro.
- Governors present included Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode represented by his deputy, Idiat Oluranti Adebule;
- Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole;
- Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun;
- Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong and his wife, Regina;
- Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi;
- Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, represented by his deputy, Eze Madumere.
Others dignitaries are:
- Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed;
- Minister of Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu;
- Interior minister, Abdulrahman Dambazau represented by Assistant Inspector-General of Police (AIG), Zone 2, Bala Hassan;
- FCT Minister, Muhammed Musa Bello represented by FCTA Director of Information, Stella Ojeme.