Pictures From Wow! Magazine Publisher Julie Odiah’s Traditional Wedding

Julie Odiah wed her sweetheart ,Akpata today.Those in attendance include close friend, Uche Jombo,actresses Lilian Esoro and Adunni Ade..

More photos after the jump.. ..

18 comments

1. Fermin 5 January, 2018 at 03:57 Reply

Can I simply say what a relief to seek out somebody who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know easy methods to deliver a difficulty to light and make it important. More folks need to read this and perceive this side of the story. I cant consider youre no more in style because you undoubtedly have the gift.

2. شهرزاد سوم 26 January, 2018 at 10:26 Reply

Good day! This is my first comment here so I simply wanted to give a fast shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs which cover free full movies? I am as well truly hooked on this! Thanks for your time!

3. robot fx 27 January, 2018 at 16:57 Reply

Hey there, you’re definitely correct. I constantly look over your posts thoroughly. I’m also interested in wealth generators simplifier, perhaps you might talk about that from time to time. I will be back soon.

4. potjemetvetjes 9 February, 2018 at 17:54 Reply

Can I just say what a reduction to find someone who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know learn how to carry a difficulty to light and make it important. Extra people must learn this and perceive this side of the story. I cant imagine youre not more common since you undoubtedly have the gift. http://www.potjemetvetjes.nl

5. دانلود شهرزاد 11 February, 2018 at 19:59 Reply

There are some interesting points in time in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity but I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

6. سریال شهرزاد 11 February, 2018 at 22:00 Reply

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So good to seek out any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web site is one thing that’s wanted on the web, somebody with a little originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the web!

7. P2000 brandweer 13 February, 2018 at 04:04 Reply

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you However I’m experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss drawback? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

8. cosmetic surgery center 14 February, 2018 at 02:49 Reply

9. drugs 17 February, 2018 at 16:03 Reply

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re amazing! Thanks!

10. wisdom 17 February, 2018 at 18:48 Reply

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is wanted on the internet, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

11. fun 17 February, 2018 at 19:11 Reply

I’d need to test with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

12. Free shorten link 22 February, 2018 at 11:23 Reply

This is the suitable blog for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic. You realize so much its virtually hard to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

Post a new comment