Atiku Abubakar’s Son Got Married In Ghana Today [Photos]

One of the sons of  former Nigerian vice president,Atiku Abubakar Abubakar, Aminu Abubakar got married in Ghana today.

The proud dad took to Twitter and wrote….

“I’m now an in-law in Ghana! My son Aminu just completed his marriage rites”.

Congratulations sir!

11 comments

1. read more 27 February, 2018 at 08:51 Reply

Can I just say what a reduction to find someone who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know learn how to carry a difficulty to light and make it important. Extra people must learn this and perceive this side of the story. I cant imagine youre not more common since you undoubtedly have the gift.

2. alquiler de carros cali 29 March, 2018 at 10:53 Reply

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you However I’m experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss drawback? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

3. Atlanta Plumber 1 April, 2018 at 12:21 Reply

4. top bitcoin address 6 April, 2018 at 03:16 Reply

There are some interesting points in time in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity but I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

5. web link 9 April, 2018 at 17:30 Reply

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now.

But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning
    the supply?