The Internet must have bombarded you with gazillion relationship advice and you’re left with limited or no time to digest after reading. Thanks to experts, we’ve been able to net down the tips that work to three.
Behold, the three simple moves you can use to steam things up again.
Home cook meal is fun fun romantic especially in a cozy environment, and you can eat healthily more easily than you can in a restaurant.
There’s more to sex than penetration
“If I ask people what makes a satisfying sex life, they usually say it’s about penetrative sex and orgasms,”. “But this isn’t necessarily what sex and intimacy is all about.”
Enjoy all the feelings of arousal with your partner, not just the orgasm. Take time to be more sensual:
- Explore each other’s bodies.
- Stroke and caress each other’s skin.
- Take a bath or shower together.
- Kiss with passion.
- Take time to undress each other.
- Don’t be afraid to tell each other what you like and how you like to be touched.
- Listen to your partner’s breathing and the sounds they make.
- Don’t place too much focus on orgasm – enjoy all the feelings and sensations with your partner.
And make it a beach getaway while you’re at it. Taking time off is essential to your mental health, and studies show that being near a body of water has a stress-reducing effect. Plus: Couples who trek together tend to have more sex together.